Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello World....

I have finally taken the plunge. I cannot be accused of being impetuous, although sometimes spontaneous, but I'll need a list!

Yes, a list of all the things you can hope to see here on a regular basis..... my ramblings about my kids and my rantings over the fact that I did NOT receive the parenting manual when they were born, my knitting & my cooking, both of which I have a very difficult time following directions. I have the uncontrollable desire to improve patterns and recipes. Yep, I can't leave a tried and tested thing alone, I must put my own twist on things for good or evil. Hmmmm..... I'm sure I'll be adding to the list because as the seasons change, so do my interests.

2 comments:

  1. I like the name. Congratulations on taking the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name. Congratulations on taking the plunge!

    ReplyDelete