Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Laundry Love?



We all hate the cyclical nature of laundry... wash, dry, fold, put in drawer, wear, return to laundry room, repeat.  Some strange people (no insult intended) out there might actually enjoy the chore of laundry - but I do not. The only thing that does make it a bit tolerable is the nice smells as the clothes come out of the dryer or on the rare occasions when I have time to line dry. Nice. In my quest to be more Green and use cleaners that are better for the environment and the family I have only to look down the street to my neighbor to provide an awesome laundry detergent. It hits all the right buttons for me, green (all good ingredients), local (keeping the cash in the community & no shipping - I pick up), works great, smells great (Mmm lavender and tea tree), and no lugging huge bottles or boxes from the giant grocery stores.
Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer - visit Georganne's The Yellow Ducky on etsy.  Etsy is the place to shop for all sorts of hand made greatness. I have so much fun browsing and shopping there. Georganne's  All natural Laundry Soap rocks! Try it and tell her I sent you! For those locals out there, save yourself some S&H, buy local!

No comments:

Post a Comment