Friday, February 27, 2009

First Frigerator Friday!

It's been a while since my last post, we've been crazy here with the icky sicky stuff. But I thought I'd share an inspiration..... Frig Friday's. (thanks Nicole and Liz for the encouragement) Perhaps this will make me clean the inside of my frig more often, after all I am sharing this with the world. I'd love to hear (read) you comments about my food choices. Our family staples usually revolve around organic milk, baby spinach (my 4 yr. old son and I love this), applesauce, ground turkey is a new find for me. I've used it before, but now Aldi's carries it on a regular basis, so I'm always substituting. Tell me what your frig staples are. Next week we'll check out the condiment door of my frig - I know you can't wait. But really what other bloggers out there show case their frig contents?

1 comment:

  1. Now, are the whipped cream and heavy whipping cream also staples in your fridge? :) Actually, they *are* staples in mine along with Baby carrots and T. Marzetti's Light Veggie Ranch dip (the light has much more chive flavor than the regular - LOVE chives!), 4 - 5 bags of Aldi's garden salad, tomatoes, Dannon Activia yogurt, and 2% milk.

    ReplyDelete